Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Bakugan Balls

Friday, March 6, 2009

Bakugan Battle Brawlers Deluxe Monster Series 1: Dragonoid

Product Description
A deluxe, collectible figurine that is realistically modeled after the cartoon. Measures 9"H.

Customer Reviews

Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Dragonoid5
My grandson received all 4 Bakugan action figures for Christmas and was absolutely thrilled! I was impressed with the size f the action figure and some of it's moving parts. Which still allowed for him to use his imagination and not have yet another electronic toy that does all the playing for him. Excellent toy!

head falls off1
This toy lasted less than one day. One drop and the head fell off. Not well made at all. Disappointing Christmas gift!

Nice toy4
My son got this toy for Christmas. He was asking for it. It is larger than I expected which was good. My son has enjoyed playing with it. He has acted out stories and so it stimulates his imagination. The wings on the toy are a weak spot. The wings have to be handled with care a little bit or they can rip so I am told. lol. This is not a toy that can be used on the game board. It is an action figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment