Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Bakugan Balls

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bakugan Battle Brawlers Deluxe Monster Series 1: Preyas Bakugan Battle Brawlers Deluxe Monster Series 1: Preyas

Product Description
A deluxe, collectible figurine that is realistically modeled after the cartoon. Measures 9"H.

Customer Reviews

Action Figure and only that1
My son is into bakugan and likes aquos preyas. I did not realize this was just a action figure. He looked at it when he opened his present and put it down and has not since played with it.
He likes the bakugan that change when put on a card. He likes to read about them. I thought my little girl (2) would like playing with this, but no. She get pulled into the play when my son is always playing bakugan but also likes the changing bakugan.
Basically both children are not touching this toy.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Preyas5
My grandson received all 4 Bakugan action figures for Christmas and was absolutely thrilled! I was impressed with the size of the action figure and some of it's moving parts. Which still allowed for him to use his imagination and not have yet another electronic toy that does all the playing for him. Excellent toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment