Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Bakugan Balls

Monday, February 2, 2009

Bakugan Battle Brawlers Deluxe Monster Series 1: Tigrerra

Product Description
A deluxe, collectible figurine that is realistically modeled after the cartoon. Measures 9"H.

Customer Reviews
Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Tigrerra
My grandson received all 4 Bakugan action figures for Christmas and was absolutely thrilled! I was impressed with the size of the action figure and some of it's moving parts. Which still allowed for him to use his imagination and not have yet another electronic toy that does all the playing for him. Excellent toy!

Great action figure
I purchased this action figure for my nephew for Christmas. The size and price of this toy was great. I couldn't find anything like this for the same price anywhere im my local stores. My nephew loved it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment